As the COVID-19 virus situation continues to progress, we want to share some updates we adopted at the Flagstaff Clinic.
- We strongly discourage walk-in’s of any kind; please call us first. We are cleaning after each patient and staggering patient start times to avoid contact in the lobby. This includes any pick-ups (supplements, lab requisitions, etc.).
- The majority of appointments can be done over the phone; we highly encourage phone consults as an alternative to in-person appointments.
- All medicine and supplement purchases are being processed via phone & placed in the box behind the office. To have supplements delivered to your door, please purchase them online by visiting your doctor’s Wellevate account.
- See our website link for Immune Support Strategies! Immune Support Strategies
Our protocol for in-person appointments is as follows:
- If you have a face mask of your own, we require that you wear it to your appointment. If you do not have one, you will be provided with one.
- If you are early for your appointment, please wait in your car or enjoy the outdoors until your appointment time; we are trying to limit the amount of patients in the lobby.
- If there is anyone in the waiting area when you enter, please maintain a safe distance or wait outside until the area is cleared.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as sore throat, fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath, or if you are otherwise feeling sick, please call the office so your appointment can be changed to a phone consult or rescheduled.