General Family Healthcare and Wellness
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions of children and adults with referrals to specialists as indicated and appropriate.
- Colds, flus and recurrent infections
- Digestive disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of cardiovascular ailments
- Thyroid disorders
- Autoimmune conditions
- Sleep disturbance
- Health optimization
- Weight loss
Women’s Healthcare and Wellness
- Well woman checkups including a full physical examination, gynecological examination, pap smear, STD testing and blood tests as indicated.
- Treatment of menstrual and hormonal disorders, infections, menopause, and osteoporosis
- Bioidentical hormone replacement: oral, topical creams, and troches
- Diaphragm fitting, birth control consultations, IUD removal
Pediatric Care – Children’s Healthcare and Wellness
- Well baby/child visits
- Acute & Recurrent infections
- Digestive Issues
- Skin Disorders
- ADD/ADHD – Attention Deficit Disorders & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Food allergies
Men’s Healthcare and Wellness
- Physical Exam (not including prostate)
- Cardiovascular health
- Massage Therapy (deep tissue, Swedish, sports)
- Myofascial Release therapy
- IV Therapy
IV Therapy can be a game changer for many chronic health issues, acute infections, high performance athletes and people with altitude sickness or dehydration concerns. Consider an IV next time you are coming down with an illness or having trouble kicking the one you have.
IV services are available Monday and Friday all day.
- Myer’s Cocktails
- Adrenal Supportive IV’s
- High Dose Vitamin C IV’s
- Heavy Metal Chelation
- Individualized IVs
- Glutathione Push
- Injections: Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, B Complex , MIC B12, Iron, and customized multiple nutrient.
- Includes in-office constitutional hydrotherapy and home hydrotherapy
- Acute conditions: colds and flus
- Chronic conditions: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, autoimmune contiditions, and many more.
- Blood, urine and saliva tests, and cultures
- Imaging: ultrasound, x-ray, mammography, bone densitometry
- Functional laboratory assessments
- Comprehensive laboratory evaluation of cardiovascular risk
- Adrenal health evaluation
- Hormone testing
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Neurotransmitter/amino acid testing