Cleanse as a community with the clinic online!
Join us for our second annual clinic wide spring cleanse online!
Have you ever been interested in cleansing or detoxing but weren’t sure if it was right for you?
We are launching individualized cleanse programs for you and your family and friends starting April 6th.
What’s in your Spring Cleanse with the Clinic program:
- 5 week cleanse including an initial prep week
- A community of support with 6 in-clinic meetings and Q&A sessions with doctors during your cleanse period.
- Cleanse kit includes:
- One 30-minute visit with your doctor to plan the cleanse for you.*
- The Seasonal Cleanse Workbook to fully support you through the cleanse.
- Weekly meditations/visualizations to match the goal of the week.
- Cleanse Cookbook
- Specific nutritional supplements to support the cleanse process based on your individual needs.
- Castor Oil Packs, Dry Skin Brushes, Salt Rub with Sesame Oil, Rice Bran.
- Cost is $350 to participate.
Cleansing can significantly improve many health conditions.
- Decreases the ever increasing environmental toxic load on your organs, joints and tissues.
- Decreases full body inflammation – the leading cause of all disease.
- Decreases brain fog and fatigue.
- Decreases constipation – diarrhea and other bowel issues.
- Uncovers food intolerances that act like toxins in your body.
- Improves the function of your detoxification organs thus improving:
And many other nagging health conditions.
Click the button below to join the Spring Cleanse with the Clinic starting April 6th. Fill in the form that comes up and then we will send you the next details.
Please share this information with your friends and family so they can join you! They don’t need to be a current patient to join the Spring Cleanse program.
Cleansing Options/Individualized Plans
We will be using ‘The Seasonal Cleanse Workbook’ as a general guide for cleansing and your doctor will meet with you to individualize your cleanse plan. Book your appointments with your doctor early to ensure your spot before the cleanse begins.
Weekly In-Clinic Meetings will generally include a 20-30 minute presentation by one of our docs and a period of Q&A. Expect the meetings to last approximately 60 minutes depending on the number of questions.
Schedule of In-Clinic Weekly Meetings
During the Cleanse Period we will open it up for Q&A and community supported sharing.
- Monday, April 6th at 5:30pm – Orientation to Cleansing, Intro to Prep Week, Partnering if Desired, Setting Intentions, Holiday Survival Guide, Q&A.
- Monday, April 13th at 5:30pm – Week 1 of Cleanse – What to Expect, Recognizing Detox Reactions, Tuning in with your Body, Resources, Q&A.
- Monday, April 20th at 5:30pm – Week 2 of Cleanse – Going Deeper, Digging Down Emotionally, Creating Space in your Body and in your Life, Q&A.
- Monday, April 27th at 5:30pm – Week 3 of Cleanse – Transform Cravings, Sharpening Awareness, Detoxing Just Right or Too Fast, Castor Oil Packs, Colon Therapy, Q&A.
- Monday, May 4th at 5:30pm – Week 4 of Cleanse – Transitioning & Reintroduction, Coming out of a Cleanse Safely & Slowly. Closing Meeting – How did you do? What did you learn? Where do I go from here? How do you want to live/feel going forward? How can we support you post cleanse?
Let’s all live healthier in 2020.
With Love & Health,
Dr. Erin Victor, Dr. Emily Davenport, Dr. Erin Winter, Dr. Julie Nowak-Stears
*Any additional personal assistance during your cleanse beyond the weekly meetings is a separate visit and charge. Any lab work required due to health condition is separate from these costs.